Sr. College Admissions
Admission Circular 2022 - 2023
First Year B.Com/ BBA/BBA(CA)/ BBA(IB)/ B.Sc/ B.Sc(CS)/ B.Sc(Microbiology)/B.Sc.(Animation)/B.Sc.(Cyber & Digital Science)/ M.Sc(CS)/ M.Sc(CA)/ M.Com/ M.Sc.(Analytical Chemistry)/ M.Sc.(Inorganic Chemistry)/ M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry) Admission Process for the Academic Year 2022-23 will start from 1st June 2022 and Last date is 30th July 2022.
College Admission Prospectus is available on College Website http://asianacademypune.ac.in/ Pay a visit for details related to the course and eligibility.
- Students seeking admission to FY class must fill in the admission form with all the required details on http://asianacademypune.ac.in/
- Students should use their ACTIVE MOBILE NUMBER and VALID and ACTIVE GMAIL ID ONLY for registration.
- Ensure that all information is filled up correctly( fields marked * are compulsory)
- The Students are not required to come to college for any admission process since the process is online. In case of any queries, Please send in a mail to email@example.com.
- Students should refer to updated instructions and online admission procedure on the college website from time to time. They are subjects to change without giving any prior notice to students.
- Students should preferably use Desktop or Laptop to fill the admission form.
The Students should keep following list of scanned documents, whichever applicable ready to be uploaded for on-line admission in .jpg format.(Maximum file size allowed is 500KB for each document).
- Duly Signed Undertaking (Available on website in word format; fill it, sign it and upload in .jpg format.)
- Aadhar Card
- Mark list of XIIth Standard/ Equivalent examination.
- School/ College Leaving Certificate(If Available)
- Student’s Photo
- Student’s Signature
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity (For ST Category Students)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- Gap Certificate/ Affidavit in original in case of break in education(Notary affidavit on Rs.100/- Stamp paper)
- Document Required to support Claim for defense/Sports/ Physically Challenged Quota.
- Income Certificate of 2020-21/2021-22 issued by Tahasildar (for SC/ST category challenged quota.
- Considering the Pandemic situation admissions will be done based on the documents uploaded by the students. However Students have to submit original school/ College leaving Certificate along with the required document(s) for verification whenever the college demands, as it is essential for the eligibility process.
- At the time of admission, students obtaining admission against respective cast category should upload scanned copy of all original certificates for verification, otherwise admission through respective category cannot be given.
- All admission will be given as per the rules and regulations laid down by government of Maharashtra and Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Admission taken online will be considered as Provisional Admission and will be confirmed only after submitting Original LC of Previous college.
“The College reserves the right to make any necessary changes in the schedule and admission procedure, if necessary.”
Scholarship is a financial aid for a student to further their education. Most such merit-based scholarship are paid directly by the institution.
Our college provides 2 types of Scholarship which are beneficial to students.
College Scholarship is given to first 10 Girl students who have secured 75% in the previous Year. 100% Fee Concession to the Courses such as B.Com and B.Sc. 50% Fee Concession to the Professional Courses. Many Girls have weaker background have benefited with this scholarship. Most Girls have secured scholarship in all the academic years.
Below is the Name of Girls who have benefited in the academic year 2019-20.
All Government Scholarship are provided directly to students account and this have helped students.
Previously Awarded Scholarships
Student Scholarship 2019-2020
|Name Of Student||
|1||Sonkamble Pooja Khajaappa||F.Y.B.Com|
|2||Sonkamble Laxmi Khajaappa||F.Y.B.Com|
|4||Swami Deepali Rewan||S.Y.B.Com|
|6||Nila Nitin Advait||T.Y.B.Com|
|8||Yadav Siddhi Bhalchandra||F.Y.B.B.A|