- Instructor: asian
- Lectures: 22
- Duration: 10 weeks
M.Sc (Inorganic Chemistry)
Master of Science in Inorganic Chemistry
M.Sc. (Inorganic Chemistry) is a 2 year PostGraduate degree course Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. M.Sc. Inorganic Chemistry or Master of Science in Inorganic Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. Inorganic chemistry is the study of the synthesis and behaviour of inorganic and organ metallic compounds. It has applications in every aspect of the chemical industry–including catalysis, materials science, pigments, surfactants, coatings, medicine, fuel, and agriculture. Program focuses on the scientific study of the elements and their compounds, other than the hydrocarbons and their derivatives. Includes instruction in the characterization and synthesis of non-carbon molecules, including their structure and their bonding, conductivity, and reactive properties; research techniques such as spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, and photoelectron analysis; and the study of specific compounds, such as transition metals, and compounds composed of inorganic and organic molecules.
WHY ASIAN COLLEGE ?
Asian College of Science and Commerce offers this M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) course which is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. We have the Science Stream from Junior College, Undergraduate Level and post Graduate with the same specialisation. So the Students once enters the college in 11th will be trained and educated till the post Graduation with a SPPU Certificate.
- The course is beneficial to prepare students for professional careers in chemistry and related fields in government, Industry and educational institutions.
- Programs in inorganic chemistry provide training in materials chemistry, kinetics and mechanism, organ metallic chemistry, and bioinorganic chemistry.
- Applicants can have employment in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and oil industries, to the manufacture of detergents, cosmetics and explosives. Further work can also be found in government, health services and the media.
- They can also be employed in fields as diverse as the mining and microchip industries, environmental science, and education. Their work is based on understanding the behaviour and the analogues for inorganic elements, and how these materials can be modified, separated or used–often in product applications.
Duration & Eligibility
The duration of M.Sc.(Inorganic Chemistry) is 2 years, which is divided into 4 semesters within the credit based system implemented from the academic year 2019-2020.
- Complete the Graduation in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Compulsory Subjects.
- The Students must get a minimum of 50% of the aggregate of marks from any recognized University.
- Clearing the cut-off marks in the entrance exam is the prime requirement .
- The students also have to show a good performance in the personnel Interview Round.
Career & Jobs
Students from Asian College of Science and Commerce are trained in the latest technology and are given training from first year. In Second year students are placed and completes their last year project work in the company they are placed.
Major Areas of Job
- Junior Scientist
- Assistant Professor
- Research Associative
- Research Laboratory Chemist
- Material Scientist
- Textile Chemistry
- Nano Chemistry
Many More …………
Contact Us :
Ms.Sadhana Salekar(M.Sc Chemistry)